- Ancillary business opportunities from the emergence of autonomous ride-share car services: a look into new business opportunities created by autonomous ride-share services
- Another tale of Execs bottom-up Blindness : SAP, Oracle, [Insert Software Giant here] vs AWS : A look at how Industry Software Giants are currently experiencing a textbook repeat with #AWS of what the Detroit's big three experienced when Toyota took over the US market.
- Notes on SNIA Storage Developer Conference 2016: best bites of this year SNIA storage conference, a lot of cloud, NVMe and persistent memory sprinkle with RDMA.
- PureStorage bring us one step closer to micro storage architecture: look at the latest hardware from Purestorage combining flash, compute and network fabric in a single package.
- IoT next battlefield: test/dev platform commoditization: A large portion of the IoT value chain is commoditized however 2 key elements are ripe for disruption.
- Is Amazon using Lumberyard to replicate its Video business model in Gaming? : Analysis of Amazon's strategy and future business model in the gaming market.
- The tower of Hanoi Fallacy: A look at the tower of hanoi play by SAP and Oracle and their futile quest to replicate IaaS / PaaS business model.
- Guesstimating Private Cloud TCO : where I try to create a probabilistic private cloud TCO model with Guesstimate
- AzureStack : Beyond hybrid cloud play, capturing the future "near shoring" cloud market: why Microsoft move into the hybrid market is not just about hybrid cloud bursting.
- Reading into the SAP Q4 Interim financial results : Sunday, January 24, post where we look into SAP and Oracle financial results. And more specifically cloud operations and how they fare (spoiler, they are not that good)
- On Docker absorbing Unikernel : Friday, January 22, post on the implication of Docker corp buying the Unikernel company